Munch Mobile

Cora (or "Munch," as the boys call her) is getting increasingly interactive. I love it! She coos and smiles and studies our faces. Now that her reflux is somewhat more under control, she's even content to lay on her back and kick on the floor. Of course, all this interest in her environment means that (believe it or not--there's never a lack of activity around her!) she gets bored. Sooo... The boys and I made her a Munch Mobile.



We lay it across the gap between the couch and ottoman and she kicks and coos and loves it!



Thomas made one piece for her, and made it as colorful as he could.



Henry colored a flower and a butterfly, and I made some patterns that should catch her attention.





The boys were so pleased with themselves, and it was a bigger hit with Munch than we anticipated. I will never get tired of watching my kids interact with each other!

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more