Underwear Man

This morning I was getting clothes out for the kids for the day.  Henry normally dresses himself, so it's been a while since I've gotten his clothes out for him.  I opened his underwear drawer to look for a clean pair and found it empty!  I knew I was a little behind on laundry, but couldn't fathom how he could be completely out.  I looked in Thomas' drawer, because on a whim Henry often decides that his clothes are too small and need to be passed along.  No luck.  I looked behind the door, behind the dresser, in the closet...  No luck.  Then I remembered that I'd seen some underwear under Cora's crib when I was searching for a lost pacifier in the middle of the night.  Sure enough, I found about eight pairs of superhero underwear under Cora's crib.  I was completely baffled until I remembered what he was playing the other day.  He ran around the house shouting,

"I'm Underwear Man!  I give people underwear because I have lots.  Then a bad guy always comes along and snatches them away."

Apparently I stumbled upon Underwear Man's secret lair.

Just glad I'm not that negligent when it comes to keeping up with the laundry...

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more