Cora's Toupee

Cora's hair is undoubtedly getting curly.  On humid and rainy days it's a wispy, twisty mass of hair.  I love it, actually.  It hangs in her eyes so I often have it pulled back out of her way.  But yesterday I decided to let it have free range.  I pulled her bangs back in a little clip to keep them out of her eyes and let the rest do its thing.  We ran to Target later in the day.  I plopped her in the shopping cart and looked down.  Between the car ride in the hot sun and the wind on the way into the store, her hair was wild.  Little curls were everywhere.

I was pushing her through the aisles when I overheard a couple of women behind me.  They pointed at her and said, "She's so cute.  Look at her!  She kind of looks like she's wearing a toupee."

A toupee?!  Really?  I guess some people just don't appreciate a good curl...

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more