Tiny Fish Muncher

Today we spent the morning with friends.  Can I just say, it feels like a breath of fresh air?!  Cora's been fevered for 2 1/2 days with no other symptoms.  I'm thankful it never developed into anything else, but for the most part we've been keeping to ourselves just in case.  It'd been a couple of weeks since we'd gotten together with our best friends (I say "friends" because both the kids and the moms are best friends--how blessed are we?!).  It was long overdue.

As all the kids were playing and Britt and I were catching up on life, Cora half-crawled, half-walked all around the room pushing a dump truck.  I glanced over once or twice and thought, "Oh, that's cute!"  Usually she gets tired of that kind of game pretty quickly, but she persisted in pushing it all over the house, pretty contentedly.  Finally after several minutes, I went over to get a closer look.  That was when I discovered her secret: the back of the dump truck was full of goldfish crackers one of the older kids had poured in there.  She was crawling along, stopping for the occasional snack before moving on.  Little stinker!  She's not even supposed to eat goldfish yet!  No wonder she was so content...

Guess we'll be adding goldfish crackers to the list of foods to round out her menu.

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more