Treasure Hunt

Yesterday evening, I pulled out our dish rack to find a wet diaper in it.  I was baffled until I remembered that Thomas had offered to "help" throw it out earlier in the day.  It prompted the thought, though, that I very often make discoveries like that.  I wonder if I've stopped noticing.  So I sat down and in five minutes came up with this list of the things I've "discovered" in the last week alone.  Life with these boys is never dull!
- Plastic dragon hanging by its tail from the bunkbed at midnight.
- Toy golf club in the fridge.
- New shoes hanging by their tag from the dresser.
- Plastic saw, discovered by our HVAC guy in the return vent when he changed our air filter.
- Matchbox van in Micah's shoe.
- Rock in the potty (which does NOT look like a rock in the dark!).
- Pine cone "seeds" in my bed.
- Thomas, in the cupboard under the sink.

I'm sure with more time, I could create a more exhaustive list.  Suffice to say, I'm never surprised by what I find around here...

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more