Sayings

Today's been one of those days that's full of little moments.  It's been great.  As the kids and I sat around the table at lunch time, I realized just how many funny and cute things had been said that morning.  I thought I'd capture just a few of them here for posterity's sake:

"I think I'll whack off your face with my sword!" (yes, he got in trouble for that one, but it was still funny...)

"Please don't lick the chair."

"Did you hear her?! I don't speak baby, but it sure sounded like she was swearing at me in jibberish."

"I still want to sit in your lap forever."

"Maybe my best friend can eat my lunch.  My best friend is Elroy.  And Archie.  And Cora's lamb.  And Henry, and Cora, and Daddy, and Mommy, and the guys.  Those are my best friend."

"You should probably make me a Spiderman suit with boots and gloves that shoot webs and a shirt and a mask.  Can you do that today?"

"I have a pretend friend named Invisible Man.  He's coming down the hall right behind me and he's going to take a nap right beside me."

"(to the tune of "Spiderman") Apple Man, Apple Man.  Does whatever an apple can.  Big or small, any size.  Catches bad guys into pies.  Look out, here comes the Apple Man!"

"I just kissed Cora better because I kind of stepped on her face a little bit."

"Guys, you have to stop taking Daddy's water bottle.  He's asked you that a lot of times.  No more pirate booty in Daddy's bottle."

Needless to say, I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what the afternoon will bring...  There's never a dull moment around here.

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more