Accidental Entertainment

My boys got two new "toys" from the dollar store today: silly string and a hula hoop.  We've never had either one, so it was a huge deal.  They sprayed the can of silly string completely empty in a matter of minutes, pretending they were Spider Man shooting webs.  They chased the hula hoop and threw it around for a while and then decided they needed to "jog and get some exercise."  I was left with a stroller and a hula hoop to manage.  What to do?  I hooked it over Cora's carseat and off we went.

This is what I discovered a few minutes later:


She LOVED it!  She sat up in her seat shaking the hoop, watching the light reflect off of it and hearing the rattle sound it made.  She was one happy baby.  And since it was hooked over her seat, I didn't have to worry about it getting under the stroller wheels.  The hula hoop may become a staple on our little family walks...


PS.  I don't think I would ever have dreamed that my baby would be dressed like this in March in Indiana.  Talk about a heat wave!  We're loving it and doing all of our living outdoors these days!

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more