3 Tots to a Room

So, if you follow my other blog, I have a confession to make.  That post wasn't completely accurate.  Not two hours after I took those pictures the need to change something overwhelmed me.  I dug out a measuring tape and, well, let's just say our apartment has undergone some changes.  I pushed furniture aside and moved pieces out of the boys' room and cleared just enough space to fit...  Cora's crib!  It looks terrible.  The wannabe-interior-designer in my will cringe every time I look at the things stashed in her old corner and in the hallway, but we are kid-free in our room.  It's a victory absolutely worth the sacrifice!  I'll try to take some pictures of the new kids' room tomorrow.  The first night of Operation All Kids in One Room was successful.  Let's hope it continues...

Oh, and I finally remembered to buy a new lightbulb for the fridge.  Like I said, big changes around here today...

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more