Daydreams

These days we literally stumble into bed by the light of our cell phones so that we don't wake Cora.  It figures that the lightest sleeper of our three would be the one who shares a room with us.  But there's no way around it.  She naps in a closet during the day since the boys will only sleep if they're separated.  It works for us, more or less, during daytime hours, but I sit in the living room in the dark in silence to keep her from waking up then.  It would never work in the evenings.  The boys' room has no space for her crib, and so...  It works for us for now, but I find myself daydreaming about the time when we'll have space to ourselves again (and maybe even light to get ready for bed!).  It probably comes as no surprise that I spent part of my evening tonight gathering pictures of the things we've collected or hope to collect to make that space our retreat when the time comes.  I thought I'd share it with you so you can see what inspires me these days.


Someday...

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more