Making Monday Magical : Camping In

Our Res Life staff has their annual camping trip to kick off the school year this week, which, of course, inspires my boys to every variety of epic adventures. As I watched them play this morning, my mind was filled with all kinds of ideas. So we made it a magical morning. The boys had a blast playing, and I am always energized by the chance to stretch my creative muscles. Here's a little photo blog of our morning:

Nothing like a good campfire for all kinds of activities.
Cooking fresh-caught fish...
Toasting marshmallows...

Of course, you have to have lanterns...
... perfect for reading in the tent.

Then a hearty fire-side snack of trail mix (cooked over the fire, of course).

How Miss Fussy-Pants passed the time.



Now off on a hike and picnic!





Taking time atop the "mountain" to survey the scenery.

Calling to each other through adjacent "caverns."




Popular Posts

Archive

Show more