My Book Ends

Here's just a little glimpse into the morning with my "book end kids"--Henry and Cora. 

Henry, reading a bottle of Resolve carpet cleaner:  Wow!  Mom, this has 4 X the cleaning power--that's a LOT of power!

A little later, I said I was making Special K treats for the afternoon.  From the other room, he called,

"Are those the Anytime Snack Protein Bars?  I've been reading all about them on the box."

Cora, meanwhile, has been Miss Mischief.  I found her on top of the table, scribbling on a note I'd left there.  A few minutes later she was in the craft cupboard, writing on herself with markers.  The next minute she had climbed a chair by the kitchen sink to play in water.  Yesterday she lost my deodorant and it still remains a mystery where she put it (that's right, friends, stay away!  I have looked high and low.  I'm about to resort to wearing Micah's deodorant...).

These kids make me laugh.  And make me just a little crazy...

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more