Big Personalities, Little People

I'm sitting on the couch watching my children. Thomas just told Henry to please keep it down, because he was making a phone call on his pretend cell phone and trying to text his grandmother. Cora's standing up in her exersaucer playing with all of the toys she can suddenly spot and reach for. Henry's dressed up in his new Batman hat (which has rarely left his head since his big cousin handed it down to him this weekend), and a messenger bag. It's filled with a paper clip and a pretend pocket knife. He just recorded a message on Cora's exersaucer that said, "I'm MacGyver and I love to fix things with my pocket knife and my brain!"

It's like I told Micah last night when we went to bed, if ever three children believed in their hearts that they were ten feet tall, it was our children.

Love my make-believe, epic little world.

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more