Going Public

I promised just one more post about the book to let you know when it was available, so here it is:

MY BOOK IS AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Oh, the thrill of typing those words!  Paperback and e-book versions can be purchased from Lulu.com here (or you can click on the photo of the book cover to the right, which will take you to the site).

I do realize that the e-book format available from Lulu is somewhat limited.  Have no fear!  I have just a few more modifications to make (seriously, this is why people let publishers handle the editing and formatting dirty work--yuck!), and then the book will be available through Barnes and Noble for Nook, and through iBookstore for Apple devices.  Which leads me to a little confession:  I was hoping to have it all ready to roll out at once so that I could keep my promise of just one post about the book, but...  I will post briefly when the other formats are available so that those of you who are watching for it know it's ready.

As for my little family, we're all pretty excited.  Henry did a little dance around the kitchen when the first book sold yesterday, singing, "Someone actually bought one of Mommy's books!  Finally!"  I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or offended, but I think the heart behind the song was sincere.  We chose to celebrate like any family on a budget: we went to the grocery store after supper and picked out a cake from the bakery clearance rack.  It's so exciting to see it all come together!  I hope and pray, as I have all along, that the words in this little book serve as an encouragement to those of you who are currently on the parenting journey, and bring fond memories to those of you whose lives have moved past that chapter.




Popular Posts

Archive

Show more