Unleash the Interior Designer

We still haven't officially closed on our house, but everything is lined up and we're just waiting for the bank to set a date for closing. In the meantime, we contacted the realtor and asked if he thought we could change out a ceiling fan. He gave us the green light to make changes to the house. What a great afternoon! After I got the ok to start painting the kids and I put it to a vote: start painting the dining room or go outside and play. Henry's words, "I really think you should paint, Mom. We'll play well together and when I say I'll do something, I really do it." He was true to his word, at least this time. I managed to paint the top half of our dining room walls (used a brush because they have gorgeous texture that I wanted to accent) while the kids played together. Along with the pictures we hung up this week and the mailbox I painted red this afternoon (I've been dreaming of a red mailbox for years--call me crazy), it's starting to look like home around here!

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more