Thomas Thoughts

Our little family keeps a journal each day, one thought or reflection on the day from each person. I love doing this, because it helps capture the little moments, often from the kids' own perspectives. Tonight I flipped back and read through some of Thomas' recent thoughts. I had to laugh out loud because our impetuous three-year-old Thomas comes through loud and clear! Here are some of my favorites : "Cora's purple bunny is my thought. I want it to be mine." "I really like this house. I like the basement and our room and our ladder and the fan that hurt my hand (when he stuck his hand in the moving blades!)" "I liked Jujuberry in Marion. Let's go to it." "I tried to feed Cora my supper because I didn't like it. She eats anything." "I went to the County Fair and I liked the bunnies but there weren't any bunnies but there were other animals." "I really liked my meat and potatoes last night. I did NOT like my salad tonight. " "I really like my Apple Man costume. I have no other thoughts."

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more