Happy Little Faces

Today has been a much better day!  I've been frustrated literally to the point of tears this week with my inability to take care of my kids and our home.  I missed just being "Mommy" to these three little faces!  We've had lots of offers and lots of actual help, but I was still ready for a more normal day.  Today is the closest I've come since falling.  I was able to get the house picked up some (which always lowers my stress level!), and have just thoroughly enjoyed my three little munchkins.  Here's our impromptu mini photo shoot.  What began as a request from Thomas to hold Cora turned into a game of peek-a-boo around the camera and some of my favorite belly laughs (wish the camera had captured those...).  Sweet little moments that I desperately needed to witness!

The face of contentment.  I think a little sister is the best thing we've given him...

My littlest littles.


Hee hee!  That's kind of funny, Mom!

Let the belly laughs begin...



"Brother kisses?!  Blech!"

"Tackle!"

Two can play at that game!  Three-kid pile-up!

Proud man with his little Munch.

Could they look happier together?!

Sometimes three tiny smiles are all it takes to soothe the soul...

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more