Father's Day Sale!

I always feel like I should start posts about the book with an apology.  Please know I'm not trying to use my blog as a sales platform!  At the same time, I know some of my readers only have access to information about the book through my blog, so...

I had promised some time ago to offer a sale on the book for Mother's Day.  Unfortunately, Mother's Day came and went really quickly this year, and I missed my window.  I wanted to be sure to still offer a sale for the fathers who might want to read the book.  So if you've been thinking about reading it, you can head on over to Lulu.com and pick up the paperback for 10% off now through Father's Day!  Plus Lulu is offering free shipping on orders of $25 or more May 22-24.

One last little shameless plug.  I've written a couple of times about our family journal.  We write one "thought" for each family member each night, and we've loved having a real-time record of our days.  The kids enjoy it (Henry even practices his writing in there once in a while), and I love it because it's less overwhelming than all-out journaling and it captures their thoughts.   After I made ours, I made several for family and friends to give as gifts.  Their friends have seen them now and have begun to ask me to make copies for their families.  With so many people asking for them, I decided to make them available through my Etsy shop.  If it's something you've been contemplating or you're looking for a baby shower, birthday, Father's Day, or other kind of gift, feel free to check them out!  I have two photo covers (and planning to offer more once I can put my camera to good use!).  One of them matches the Grace in the Moments cover, which I thought was fitting since the book is all about capturing the little moments.  There's a third option to use your own photo for the cover.  I'm excited to finally offer these!

That's enough sales.  I just wanted to be sure to keep people informed about what's available.  Back to my littles, who are waiting to play pirates with me...

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more