The E-Book Goes Live!

Finally!  I promised I would update when my book, Grace in the Moments, became available on the wider market.  It took a little longer than I'd hoped, but it's here!  The e-book is available in the iBookstore for Apple devices, or for Nook readers from Barnes and Noble.  For those of you who like the feel of a book in your hands (hey, I know the feeling!), you can still purchase paperback copies from Lulu.  Finally, for my local friends, you can pick up a copy at Prairie Years

Shew!  Thanks to all of you who have read it, and for your feedback!  It's still a little strange to me to hear people commenting about stories that have always been family memories.  I hope, above all, that it serves as an encouragement to all of you fellow parents of little ones.

Also, stay tuned: there will be some sales coming up in honor of Mother's Day and Father's Day.  If you're looking for a gift idea for a young parent, you might want to keep it in mind!  Makes great light reading for five-year-olds, too!

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more