Knitting, knitting, knitting...

I have an Etsy shop on the side that has proved to be a lot of fun. I love knitting, so it's nice to have an excuse to keep at it. Plus it's therapy. There's nothing like knitting away the stresses of the day and seeing something productive come of it.

I worked ahead before I had Cora to make sure my shop was stocked for the fall. I should have known better. It turns out my customers don't want what's already made; they want custom orders. And, hey, if it's guaranteed income, I'm happy to keep right on knitting to meet the demand, as long as I can keep up. This is how you will find me every second of the day that I can spare (which usually means from bedtime until sometime around midnight...):


And here's just a sampling of what I've been making:







Speaking of... The kids should be up from naps any minute, so it's back to knitting for me!

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more