It's The Final Countdown

I find it ironic that as I prepare to finally add another girl to my very male-dominated world, the two songs stuck in my head are "Final Countdown" and "It's the End of the World As We Know It." Regardless, our world is about to change, and SOON! We have an induction scheduled for this coming Wednesday--just a little over 3 days! We have a little tear-off countdown on our fridge and Henry gets such a kick out of seeing the number go down. I have a feeling these days will fly by! We'll find it hard to remember what life was like before we knew her. But in the meantime I'm looking forward to soaking up all the sweet little "lasts"--last trip to the apartment, last visit to church, last supper as a family of four... Let's just hope there's a little bit of rest thrown in too, because I have a feeling it'll be another "last" for a long time!

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more