Undercover Brothers

This morning we watched the danger unfold as a crow chased a rabbit around the yard in front of our window.  After several dramatic swoops and lunges from the crow, the bunny huddled under the bushes outside our apartment.  The boys were enthralled.  And inspired.  They found corners of the living room and huddled in, surrounded by blankets and pillows.  Before long, Henry had dug out the old cell phones they use as toys, "in case there's an emergency."  I heard them a few minutes later "talking" back and forth on their phones:  "I made it out of the tunnel, Thomas.  I'm still on my way.  OK.  Stay where you are.  This is an emergency!"  I think Thomas missed the element of danger and seized the opportunity to take a nap with his blankets and pillows.  I love living with little boys.  It's a new adventure every morning...

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more