Dose of Reality

Tonight Micah surprised me and took me out for Chinese food and a movie.  The movie was Kung Fu Panda 2.  It was a fun date, but also a trip down memory lane.  When the first movie came out, we went to see it in the theatre.  All the talk of noodles during the movie had made us crave them, so we went out for Chinese noodles afterward.  It was a ridiculous date, but still one of our favorites to this day.  It was fun to re-live the memories and enjoy the movie.

When we got home, Micah asked what I thought of the movie.  I told him it was good, although I liked the first one better.  "It just seemed a little unrealistic," was my comment.  He looked me in the eye and said, "Really?  Because it's Kung Fu Panda.  What part of it did you expect to be true to life!?"

Point taken.  I'll keep my expectations a little more in line with the title of the movie next time around...

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more