Sayings

There have been a lot of fun conversations already today.  Here are just a couple of my favorites:

Cora, pointing a flashlight just in front of her and walking in circles around the house:  Look, Mom!  This light keeps following me!

-----

Thomas, handing me his blankie and the stuffed animals that normally sleep with him: Mom, I'm giving you these.  I'm not sleeping with them tonight, because I want to prove to you that I'm growing up.

----

The boys met me at the door last night when I got home from the store.  Henry was in a three piece suit and offered me his arm.  Thomas reached for the groceries and said, "We have a guy for that, Mom.  He'll carry these in." 

They led me to the table where they had supper waiting for me!

-----

Cora, as we were leaving preschool after dropping Thomas off: Mom, when we get home, tan we please do the hotey potey (hokey pokey)?

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more