Little Miss Unpredictable

Cora says some of the most unpredictable things lately.  Like this conversation:

"Mommy, I LOVE pink.  I really do.  And purple.  But I can't talk about yeyow (I just had to write that one how she says it!), because my face is dirty."

Or,

"I just put you in hair cuffs!  Henny talks about hair cuffs.  You a bad guy, and now I will throw you into a pot!"

Or,

"Mommy, are you wearing walking heels (I love what she calls high heels!) to church?  Are they purple and black?  Oh, I love them.  My shoes are brown.  I do not like brown.  I need some walking heels too (needless to say, with that kind of power of persuasion I let her wear her Cinderella high heels to church...)."

Or, finally,

"Sweet drains (dreams), Mommy.  I love you and you are all mine.  For my life.  All mine."

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more