Kiss Your 'Chother

Cora has been in the cute habit lately of saying "our chother" and "your chother" instead of "each other."  One of the boys said it similarly at her age and I never corrected it.  I love it!  The other day she walked up to Micah in the kitchen, "Up, Daddy?  Pick me up, please?"  He can never resist a request like that and scooped her up into his arms.  I was standing nearby and she wrapped her little arm around my neck, her other arm around Micah's.  "Kiss your chother."  Micah leaned in and kissed me, and she beamed.  She pulled our heads together, "Kiss your chother again."  Over and over she asked him to kiss me, and smiled her biggest smile when we did.  Once he kissed me on the cheek instead.  "No!  Kiss your chother on the lips!"  Finally we set her down and she skipped off happily.

I'm not sure if I most enjoyed her phrasing, her little smile, her carefree little skip out of the room... or the kisses!

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more