Today Joy Means...

I think I'm going to start a mini-series about the small things that bring me joy in the next week. Sometimes it's good to stop and notice the little luxuries. So here goes...

Today joy means painting a little sample of a wall color on what will someday be my dream dining room (full of friends and family, as I always imagine it).

It means supper in the crock pot to greet me when I got home from work. Even if it was broccoli cheddar soup and my house smells like something is putrefied in here.

It means opening my closet and remembering that I spent the weekend clearing out the clutter and simplifying my life. Ahh, breathing space...

What does joy mean to you today?


Update: I had to add just one more. Today joy means watching these two together. Henry taught Cora how to make paper water bombs, fill them in the sink, and then explode them on the front walk.


Popular Posts

Archive

Show more