Romantic Gesture

Micah, as we were getting ready for bed last night: By the way, I just want you to know I was going to go to the store the other day to get you a card for Mother's day and the kids freaked out. They said you don't show a person you love them by buying a card someone else wrote. They told me I had to make something for you instead.

Me: I'm sorry. That's a lot of pressure.

Micah: They're right. I'll figure out something to make you.

Me: You could just write me a ballad or something totally out there like that.

Micah: You know I've always wanted to write you a song, don't you? Like, since we were dating.

Me: No, I didn't know that! What would it be about?

Micah (with floss hanging out of his mouth): Abouh how muth I luh you.

Me: Baby, we have a movie-worthy romance.

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more